Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



It's time for another exciting edition of What I'm Loving Wednesday..yep, I'm linking up with Jamie once again....

1. I love these on Design Mom ....they make me smile; therefore I must share them with the world.







This one is my favorite! :)



2. The radio show I listen to on my way to work in the mornings was talking about a new term going around. When someone sees something they REALLY love and want, they call it an "eye-gasm." Quite colorful terminology, I know. So what gives me an eye-gasm?? Here are a few things that come to mind:

Lucchese boots...their website makes me drool....



The Sophia Satchel from Coach...the perfect bag! (and of course I love the name!)



and the ultimate eye-gasm....

The 2012 Volvo XC90...swoon.....in silver, of course....(Hey, let me dream, ok???)



What gives you an eye-gasm??

No comments:

Post a Comment