Sunday, September 18, 2011

What I'm NOT Loving Sunday...

I don't think that I've mentioned it before, but we are huge Dallas Cowboy fans. Angelo has loved them since he was a child, and naturally I'm a fan by marriage (I have grown to love them, too). We go to games every year, and even have PSL's in the new stadium. We look forward to football season all year--the other sports just can't hold a candle to the NFL.

That being said, I am definitely NOT loving the start the Boys are off to this year. They lost a nail-bitter last weekend, and as I am writing this post they are losing to the Forty-Niners (really???)...Last year was pretty darn bad; hopefully this year will not be a repeat. I don't think that I can take it if it is! ugghh...

Go Cowboys!.........please!





post signature

2 comments:

  1. If you're attending any games this year I hope you're looking forward to being molested by the T.S.A..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually was this summer flying to France...I think they thought I had something suspicious in my bottom! lol

    ReplyDelete