Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday



Linking up for What I'm Loving Wednesday...

After a lovely three day weekend, I'm feeling pretty good about things this week. Here is what I'm loving:

1. TOMS!! Steph finally talked me into getting a pair of TOMS (she has two pairs), and I love them. They are so comfortable, and they can be dressed up or down. I didn't feel quite so bad about spending the money when I learned that for every pair you buy, the company donates a pair of shoes to children in need in Third World countries. Yeah for helping others while looking good, too!

      

2. I'm loving that a close friend of mine is pregnant with her first child! I'm praying that her every minute of the day sickness morning sickness goes away soon...

3. I'm loving that Sophie got to spend Grandparents Day at VCA with two very special people, Connie Mack and Linda. They had a great morning at school, and then had a fun lunch in town. She could not stop talking about it all week.




4. I'm especially loving that we spent a wwonderful Labor Day weekend together at the beach. More importantly, it was Stephanie's 18th birthday! (more on this later)....she got to take a much deserved break from school and relax with the family.



Have a Great Week!! :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment