Sunday, September 18, 2011

10 day You Challenge--Two Songs



Two Songs

I'm probably in the minority with this one, but I'm not really a music person. I mean, I like it, but it's not something that I have to have around me. In fact, when I travel by myself in the car, there is a great chance that the radio is not even on.  This is all actually sort of funny though because Sophie loves music and is taking piano and violin lesson, We know who she will not ask for help if the need arises! Here are a few special ones that I really like.

1. Journey

What child of the eighties does not like Journey??  One of the greatest albums ever is their Greatest Hits album. Angelo and I listened to it all the time when we were first dating.... My favorite songs to this day are "Faithfully," "Open Arms," and "Don't Stop Believing."



2. The Righteous Brothers--"Unchained Melody"

Who doesn't remember the movie Ghost??  It is one of the best love stories of all time. I remember watching it when Ang and I were dating with tears running down my cheeks. Thanks to it, I will always blush when I think of a potter's wheel..lol..."Unchained Melody" was the perfect song for this movie. It will always be one of the most beautiful love songs of all time.

   

post signature

1 comment: