Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday....and a few things that I'm not enjoying...:(

Yes, I'm aware that I have not been blogging much lately. Trust me, it's driving me crazy. I have been so tired at night that I can barely keep my eyes open. Fighting the traffic of Fayetteville every afternoon and running from one activity to another really takes its toll on you. I want to do absolutely nothing on the weekend...in fact, I didn't even get dressed until 6:00 pm last Saturday..ahhh, pure bliss, I tell ya!



I'm linking with Jamie....Here are a few thing I like, and a few that I'm not so thrilled about this week....

1. I love this song! Don't ask why because it sure is a weird one...lol...it makes me smile though! :)

"Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People


2. Speaking of videos, I found a nifty one on a blog that shows 25 ways to wear a scarf! This is right up my alley because I have a budding scarf fetish....I love how they make one looked instantly more stylish. The girl in the video is having way too much fun..:)



3. What says fall more than the taste of pumpkin?? It is one of my favorite flavors, but I particularly love it especially during this time of year (Pumpkin flavor and spring just doesn't go together, does it??) Luckily, no unluckily Luckily for me, Sophie and I found these little gems at our local Sam's Club. Why would I ever slave over a hot stove again when these taste so delicious? (Ok, maybe the hot stove part is a slight exaggeration...) Seriously though, these are as good as anything you can make at home...yum....
Atlanta Bread® Mini Pumpkin Muffins - 28.8 oz.
4. Even though I am already over the upcoming 2012 Presidential election season (Can you believe that we have over a year of campaign commercials to look forward to!...ughhh), I am lovin' that Sarah Palin announced today that she WILL NOT be running for President!  Pfffew! I just breathed a huge sigh of relief....

5. I love these! They come from a website called  someecards....They are a hoot!

Unfortunately, my daydreams about being skinny are always interrupted by the sound of my own chewing.

One of my mantras...

There are no limits to what you can accomplish when you are supposed to be doing something else.

This is the current philosophy in teaching...sigh...

Having a job is the new raise.

There are a few friends I would like to see this...

May your life someday be as awesome as you pretend it is on Facebook.

This one may or may not be me sometimes...:)

I even postpone procrastination.

Just plain funny...

I'm ashamed of what I've done for a Klondike bar

Too, too cute...

 I love you like a pig loves not being bacon.




And, not to be a Debbie Downer, but I feel that I must add a few things that are NOT so lovely this week....

1.  I'm hating the fact that my school feels the need to crank up the heat because there is a slight drop in the outside temperature...my students and I were literally sweating all week long...and just in case you haven't tried teaching a class of 42 seniors in a cramped, overly-warm room, let me just tell you that it's slightly better than having razors shoved under your fingernails. Winter hasn't even started yet, and my room was already an oven....ughhhh....

2. Steve Jobs passed away today....sadly, America has lost a true visionary. I thank him for making technology "cool" and fun to use. He will be missed.



RIP Steve Jobs....



Have a great week....

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment