Friday, September 2, 2011

Show Us Your Life--Favorite Blogs

Today I'm linking with Kelly's Korner to showcase my favorite blogs. Kelly must have been reading my mind because I have seriously been thinking of doing a post like this. I'm a HUGE blog reader, and I love sharing my favorites with other people.

Obviously, I'm a big fan of Kelly Stamps at Kelly's Korner. She was the first blog that I started reading on a regular basis. I don't remember who turned me on to her, but I am so thankful that they did! Kelly seems so down-to-earth, and I love reading about her daily life with her girls.

If you read my blog, you know that I love I Heart Organizing (you can read about my obsession here). Jen is an organizing guru, and she offers so much practical advice. I heart her!



Paige at Simple Thoughts is amazing. Her blog is so inspirational...she went through personal tragedy, yet her faith saw her through the dark days. Today her life is truly amazing. Her blog displays beautiful photography, updates on her beautiful girls, and her incredible house. You must check out this site!

Photobucket

Erin at Sunny Side Up is a breathe of fresh air. She blogs about her family, home, and organization (notice the trend here??). She is also uber fashionable...swoon...:)

Kelly at My Sweet Creations makes the most delicious looking desserts..she is a cooking diva.



Lisa at Odom Party of Five is a personal favorite for two reasons: she's a fellow North Carolinian, and her girls are older. Many blogs are written by mothers of young children. I enjoy those, but sometimes it's nice to read about adventures of older kids--especially girls!

Kelle Hampton at Enjoying the Small Things is not simply a blogger, but a top-notch photographer and writer. I would not be surprised if she actually wrote a book about her life and had it published. Her girls are beautiful, and she chronicles being a parent to a special-needs child in a touching, meaningful way.



These are just a few of my favorites..check out my side bar for a few more...Enjoy!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment