Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

It's that time again. I'm linking with Jamie this week for What I'm Loving Wednesday and spotlighting what I'm really loving right now.

1. I'm really loving that this is my 50th blog post!!!!!

2. I'm really loving milder temperatures in North Carolina. I was so tired of the typical summer weather here---hot and humid, hot and humid, hot and humid...... It gets old really fast. Things seem to be changing, though, and I think that I can finally feel relief in sight.With the exception of last weekend's hurricane rain, we have had perfect weather.

3. I'm really loving the fact that Fayetteville finally got a Mellow Mushroom! Sophie and I ate there tonight with my SIL Vicky and close friends Stephanie and Dennis. It was yummy! I'm so happy that we finally have a decent pizza place in town.



4. I never thought that I would say this, but I'm really enjoying taking care of Stephanie's sugar glider Todd while she is away during the week at school. Dorms do not allow pets, so I knew that he would be in my care. At first I was not pleased because I have always been afraid that he would bite me. He does bite,  (everyday!) but it's still really fun to feed and try to cuddle him at night. He really misses his mommy though, and we are both glad when they can see each other on the weekends.


5. I am obsessed right now with the blog IHeart Organizing. Jen is truly an organizing genius, and I cannot wait to read her posts everyday. She inspires me, and I often find myself dreaming of organizing my house like hers (nerdy, I know). If you haven't checked her out, do so immediately! Your house will thank you!

IHeart Organizing
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment