Wednesday, June 1, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

*Many who know me will read this post, scratch their heads, and wonder what the heck has happened to me! Why in the world am I so "chipper?" The answer is simple: summer break! With every approaching day, I can feel the weight slowly floating away....

I'm linking up with Little Daisy May for What I'm Loving Wednesday...



There are so many things to love this week that it is really hard to narrow it down to a few! I refuse to rub it in the faces gloat on my approaching summer vacation to my non-teacher friends, so I'll focus on other  items...

1. I'm loving my yard re-do!  There is nothing like a graduation party to force motivate my husband to scratch off a few items on the "honey-do" list, and one of these items was to work on the front yard. Ronny, a member of my church who is in the landscape business, did a fantastic job!

Not exactly "Before" but rather "in Progress"...


After:



 Let me explain! We are in the middle of a heat wave (it was 98 degrees today), and Ronny set up this tent to protect my Japanese Maple..it was moved from another spot, and he didn't want it to get too hot...



If this were Facebook, I would hit the "Like" button numerous times!! Next up: painting the columns and re- staining the front door. Have I mentioned that I love throwing a party because things GET DONE!! :)

2. I'm loving Steph's graduation party invite...very pretty....



3. I'm also loving Cinnamon Sticks Boutique. I may or may not have ordered a certain someone a graduation gift from here! (insert evil laugh...)

Image of Momma bird and her nest This is one of my favorite pieces...It can be personalized, and it is called Momma Bird and Her Nest....hint, hint...anyone??

4. How is it that I always get addicted to shows on HBO?  It never fails that whenever I hear that they are creating a series, I count down the days until it starts. It all began innocently with a little show called The Sopranos...have you heard of it?? Now, I can happily say that I'm hooked on their new series Game of Thrones.

See full size image





If you haven't watched it yet, I highly recommend it.

And, speaking of HBO series, I am counting down the minutes until this comes back on...

 

Oh my goodness! Season 4 starts June 26th!! I am in love with Alexander Skarsgard (aka Erik)...he is one of my favorite television characters ever...I cannot wait!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment