Friday, June 10, 2011

Insta-Friday

I'm joining Life Rearranged for Insta-Friday, a way to showcase little things from your week with the Instagram app from the IPhone...if you have been reading my posts for a while (anyone?), you know that I love Instagram, so here goes....


 Sophie playing around at our end-of-school luncheon...the theme was quite appropriate--sun and fun....ahhh...I can't wait!


Sophie and I decided to get pedicures for Stephanie's graduation. She chose blue to match her dress...my friend Steph decided to join us, though we were very preoccupied with planning graduation and playing pranks on co-workers that we spent a lot of time on the phone, as you can see in this picture...:)


Our horses, Patch, Neon, and Minnie, bring us lots of joy..horses are such peaceful animals...


Sophie and Jack...a running joke among us is my fear of Jack Skellington...he has a strange way of popping up in weird places...


Rosie makes a good remote holder...


Then again, so does Lucy...


The Captain and his First Mate...


Sophie and a group of barbarians she found along the way (okay, really it's just Megan and Meredith!)...

**I must admit that I cheated. This is really about 2 weeks worth of photos, but you get the point...:)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment