Sunday, June 5, 2011

Debbie Downer....

I hate to be a complainer, but it-is-so-HOT-here-that-I-can't-stand-it!!! It seems like just yesterday everybody was complaining about the cold winter, and here it is barely into June and we are melting already. I am not ashamed to say that I am an indoor girl when it comes to the heat...I would much rather do housework than yard work any day...I am so happy that I am fixing to go on summer break, but what happened to spring and moderate temperatures??

Also, there is no relief in sight for North Carolina in the seven day forecast...joy...



Just a funny about the heat...I feel like the bacon in the middle...Enjoy!

hot weather cartoons, hot weather cartoon, hot weather picture, hot weather pictures, hot weather image, hot weather images, hot weather illustration, hot weather illustrations
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment