Friday, October 21, 2011

Insta-Friday

life rearranged

It's been a while since I've done Insta-Friday at Life Rearranged...the pictures go a few weeks back. They a just a glimpse into my daily life.

In mid-September we made our annual visit to the Greek Festival in Raleigh. They serve the most incredible lamb shank there that cannot be found anywhere else outside of Greece. We brought the HUGE lamb bones home for Bingo and Daisy. Quite quickly we learned that they love the Greek Festival, too...:)


A picture of my baby sleeping...I'd say that she obviously has no trouble getting comfy.



At Pier One, Linda and Sophie found what I've been looking for for years--utensil big enough for Angelo to eat his spaghetti!


Ang and Sophie stopped by for Open House at school a few weeks ago...she loves to play on my Smart Board.


Look who's coming to dinner!


Guess who's NOT being a werewolf for Halloween?  I HATE scary costumes (I also hate the Christmas decorations behind her..It's only October!!!)....



I also HATE scary decorations, but Ang thought that he would be a comedian and buy this "thing." He hung it outside my bathroom and scared the mess out of me...I was not amused...:(


Supermodel again...


Someone please tell my husband that this can't be healthy...lol...



....TGIF....
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment