Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall and Halloween Decorating....

I absolutely LOVE fall...it is my favorite time of year. First off, I love the cooler weather. It is such a welcome relief after the sweltering North Carolina heat (even though it is still ridiculously hot here--today it was in the 80s!..ugghhh) I also love the decorating--oranges, browns, and yellows are the primary colors in my house, so I really love adding more. They remind me of all the things that I like to enjoy this time of year--football, pumpkin patches, the NC State fair, delicious soups, etc. Decorating for this time is fun for me also because it is relatively stress-free. I don't have any of the  pressures that I do at Christmas (you know, the competing-with-the-Jones problem), so I am able to sit back and enjoy it more. I also don't tend to go overboard (like I have been known to do for other holidays :)

(sorry that these pictures are super dark--I'm still learning about settings...)











This spider is specifically for Steph since we know that she loves them soooo much! lol


Looks like the spider caught something in her web! :0)

Happy fall, y'all!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment