Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This has been a relatively uneventful week...in fact, right now I am watching a DVRed episode of The Pioneer Woman and trying hard to think of something that has really moved me this week. I'll try and come up with a few things...

1. Purses...

Two purses recently caught my eye...a girl can dream, right?

The first is the Kate Spade Sophie Flicker bag...drool! (I especially love the name:)




The second is the Coach Poppy Leather Glam Bag...it is adorable and I love all of the colors--especially the rose and the silver.



2. Television

I've tried but I can't get into all of the shows that the rest of America is watching (like the Bachelorette and The Voice). However, I am enjoying this season of Top Chef: Texas.



As previously stated, I enjoy watching The Pioneer Woman on Food Network. Of course, everything is DVRed...I never watch shows when they come on.




3. Movies

Have you seen Crazy Stupid Love yet? It's amazing to say the least, and don't get me started on Ryan Gosling...:)



4. Books

Right now I'm finally reading The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides. So far it's great. Next on my list is The Omnivore's Delimma...I can't wait to read it!

 

Have a great week!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment