Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Top Twenty

Today I decided to link up with Between Naps on the Porch to talk about 20 products that I could not live without. I'm not quite sure I can come up with 20, but I will give it my best shot.

I'll start with things around the home first and then finish with personal products...

1. My Kuerig coffee pot. When I was younger I never drank coffee, but I definitely love it now! I don't think that I'm addicted like some people I know (my SIL..cough, cough), but I do enjoy a cup in the mornings. I LOVE my Kuerig Platinum because it makes it easy to make just one cup...before I would never make myself a pot because I felt like I was wasting it. Now I partake as often as I wish! My favorite K-cup is Green Mountain French Vanilla...yum...




2. My Kitchen Aid mixer. I'm not gonna lie...I do not use this everyday. However, I absolutely love it and do not know how women who bake or cook get by without one. I broke down and bought one about three years ago, and I can honestly say that it makes cooking fun. Mine is a red Artisan--such a classic, beautiful color.



3. My Dyson Animal vacuum cleaner. This is the best vacuum I have ever had...period.



4. My Cuisinart pots and pans. I recently replaced my old Teflon pots and pans with stainless steel (all of the news about Teflon is rather frightening). I researched for months to find a type that would suit us. I finally decided on the Cuisinart set, and I absolutely love them.



5. Ms. Meyer's Clean Day Counter Top Cleaner in Lavender. I absolutely love this product. It is quite pricey, but I love the way it smells and the way it cleans.



6. Scrubbing Bubbles Bathroom Cleaner. My mom used it and so do I. I love the way that it cleans the bathroom. I keep one under every sink in the house.



7. Murphys Oil Soap. This is the greatest product I've ever used to clean hard wood floors.



8. Pledge Furniture Polish. Once again, my mom used it, so I do, too. I love the way it cleans. I only use the lemon type.



9. Vera Wang sheets and towels from Kohl's. I love the sheets so much that I am on my second set. I had Pottery Barn sheets before, but I like the Vera Wang ones better, They are softer, and they have lasted a lot longer. They also do not wrinkle which is a big deal to me--ironing is not my forte! :) The towels are also huge and soft.











10. Tervis Tumblers. They are a great product..keep hot things hot and cold things cold plus they are super cute. What more could you ask for? :)



Electronics...these are all self-explanatory..I love them all and I need them---NEED them, I tell you!

11. IPhone with an Otter Box case..the case is a MUST because I'm some-what accident prone (okay, accident prone a lot!).



12. My Kindle...love it!!



13. My Dell laptop. I have to have it for very important work...cough, cough...ok, I need it for blogging, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, etc. :)
 

14. My label maker. This is a must for any organized person. I use it several times per week. The Dymo brand is awesome, but there are other great ones out there, too.




15. Slatkin and Co. candles from Bath and Body Works. These candles are amazing...they last a long time and have wonderful scents. I always get them when they have half off sales.


Personal Products...

16. Secret Deodorant. I've used this stuff since high school and have never even tried another brand. My philosophy is if it isn't broke, don't fix it.



17. Matrix Biolage Shampoo and Conditioner in Cooling Mint. I have an extremely dry scalp and the mint is very soothing. It is the best shampoo I've tried in a long time.



18. Loofah sponges. I'm not a wash cloth girl...I love these because they allow whatever body wash I am using to get a good lather.



19. Philosophy Purity Face Wash and Hope in a Jar Moisturizer. I've been using these for a few years, and I really like them. They are really good for sensitive skin, as well.



20. Q-tips. I use these things all the time, especially when applying make-up.


 
Well, I made it to 20, Now that I think about it, I probably could have added a few more (such as Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Soaps).
 
That's it...Enjoy!

 

 
 

 

1 comment: