Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I 'm Loving Wednesday



It's What I'm Loving Wednesday, and I am linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love. There are a few things that are particularly great on this beautiful, May day.

The first is that it is almost summer and the countdown to break has begun!!! I can't help thinking about all the fun exciting things that are coming up in the next few weeks: graduation, Steph's party, France, Spain, the beach.... I'm so excited to wrap up another school year (....I know, I know, I'm wishing my life away...sigh...)...

Another thing I'm loving this week is that my blog is FINALLY being designed!!!! I'm so excited to be working with Jennisa, and I can hardly wait to see the finished result. I'm praying that she can get the perfect design just for me...


I also LOVE this picture of Sophie...we just got back from the Senior Trip (yes, I took forty seniors to Disney World for Grad Note AND I lived to tell about it!!)  While waiting to see the princesses, I took this photo and "doctored" it at Instagram.I love the results....


I also love this photo that Melanie dug out of the vaults of me and my mom at my wedding...Mother's Day is always bitter sweet for me, but this photo makes me cringe because of the ridiculous dress smile because of my mom...



And last, because I am sooooo ghostly pale, what's not to love about Jergens Natural Glow lotion...It's a fair skin girl's best friend...


No comments:

Post a Comment