Friday, May 20, 2011

Show Us Your Life

I decided to link up with Kelly's Korner for Show Us Your Life Main Dish Recipes. My family would probably vehemently disagree, but the older I get, the more I like to cook. I look to several sources for inspiration, but there are two that stand out. The Pioneer Woman has a lot of recipes that are relevant to our lifestyle. The ingredients are easy to find in small towns, and she gives great step-by-step instructions. She is getting her own show on Food Network this fall, and I cannot wait to see her in action. She seems like a fun down-to-earth lady. I love her cookbook, too...it is full of great food and pictures.


I also visit Allrecipes often. It is the best site dedicated to food that I have found. In fact, the majority of the food I cook comes from this easy-to-use site. I have listed just a few of my favorite main course meals.








Bon Appetit!

post signature

1 comment: