Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tail Wagging Tuesday


I am a little behind for this series but I thought that today I would link up with C-Mae for Tail Wagging Tuesday.


She's talking about Bling Bling for our furry babies, but I thought that I would use this time to introduce one of our menagerie of pets....[some of my friends--cough, cough (Mel)--classify our family as animal hoarders, but I STRONGLY disagree!!]

Rosie (or Rosebud...or Rose-Rose...) came to our family last summer. We adopted her from Animal Haven for Sophie's 7th birthday, and our life has never been the same again! The adage "curiosity killed the cat" describes her perfectly! She is always into something, such as stealing pencils and toys, "attacking" killer Q-tips, or getting stuck on top of cabinets. Despite these extremely annoying habits adorable quirks, we couldn't imagine life without her!






2 comments:

  1. I love when kitties lie on their backs - and sleep in baskets - and pose for pics. What a beautiful girl Rosie is.

    ReplyDelete